Chinese. Group of three items comprising of an hardwood opium tray with inlaid mother of pearl and two figural metal weights. Apparently unmarked. Approx. h. 4", w. 12.5", d. 7.25" (tray), h. 2.25" (tallest weight).
Ahlers & Ogletree does not offer packing or shipping services, but we will gladly provide a list of recommended shippers that can assist you. You are not required to use a shipper from this list.
- Full payment and removal of goods is required no later than five (10) business days from the completion of the auction.
Failure to remove purchases within the above timeframe will result in Ahlers & Ogletree, Inc. assessing storage fees in the amount of $10 per lot per day beginning on the day after deadline. Merchandise left uncollected for more than 20 business days will be considered abandoned and ownership will be assumed by Ahlers & Ogletree, Inc. Note that it is the sole responsibility of the buyer to arrange shipping and removal from A&O premises.
Third Party Release
We require a written authorization from the client in order to release items to any third party. Please fill out the form below or submit a Shipping Release Form to shipping@AandOAuctions.com before your scheduled pickup time. We will be unable to release items to a third-party without receiving this form.
Pickup of items can be scheduled Monday through Friday during the hours of 10am – 5pm EST. If pickup outside these hours is required, please contact us at shipping@AandOAuctions.com or (404) 869-2478.
Local Delivery (within 150 miles of Atlanta)
- Atlanta’s Pro Pak, LLC | Omar Valverde | 404.453.2025 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Another Person’s Treasures | Michael Rydell | 770.331.7390
- Velvet Glove Delivery | 404.379.4499 | email@example.com
- RB Shipping | info@RBshippingLLC.com | 404.524.9122
- Knox-Addley | Mac Hodge | 404.603.8000 | firstname.lastname@example.org (also does packing, crating & shipping)
Small Items and Art
- UPS Store 1006 | Bob Persky | 404.261.6339 | store1006@theUPSstore.com
- UPS Store 1140 | Brent Taunton | 770.458.1922 | store1140@theUPSstore.com
- UPS Store 2215 | Richard Carico | 404.814.1771 | store2215@theUPSstore.com
Large Items and Furniture
We accept credit card payments through the convenient and secure “Pay Online” portal below, or you are welcome to submit your credit card in person. Please allow 24 hours for payment to clear before scheduling pickup.
We accept personal, business, and cashier’s checks. Please make checks payable to Ahlers & Ogletree Auction Gallery, Inc. Please note that there is a holding period of up to seven (7) business days for personal and business checks. We will be unable to release items paid with business or personal checks until funds have cleared our bank, so please take this into consideration when choosing your payment method.
If you are mailing a check, please include a copy of your invoice and mail to:
Ahlers & Ogletree Auction Gallery
700 Miami Circle
Atlanta, GA 30324
We accept cash for in-person transactions only. Please do not mail cash.
Wire Transfers: Wire transfer information will be provided upon request. There is a fee of $15 for domestic transactions and $16 for international wire transfers – please add the appropriate fee to your invoice balance prior to sending payment. We kindly ask that you provide us advance notice of the incoming wire transfer including the payment amount, name of sender, invoice number, and bank information, which will us to appropriately mark an invoice as paid. We are not responsible for appropriating unidentified payments.