How To Ship
Ahlers & Ogletree does not offer packing or shipping services, but we will gladly provide a list of recommended shippers that can assist you. You are not required to use a shipper from this list.
- Full payment and removal of goods is required no later than five (10) business days from the completion of the auction.
Failure to remove purchases within the above timeframe will result in Ahlers & Ogletree, Inc. assessing storage fees in the amount of $10 per lot per day beginning on the day after deadline. Merchandise left uncollected for more than 20 business days will be considered abandoned and ownership will be assumed by Ahlers & Ogletree, Inc. Note that it is the sole responsibility of the buyer to arrange shipping and removal from A&O premises.
Third Party Release
We require a written authorization from the client in order to release items to any third party. Please fill out the form below or submit a Shipping Release Form to shipping@AandOAuctions.com before your scheduled pickup time. We will be unable to release items to a third-party without receiving this form.
Pickup of items can be scheduled Monday through Friday during the hours of 10am – 5pm EST. If pickup outside these hours is required, please contact us at shipping@AandOAuctions.com or (404) 869-2478.
Local Delivery (within 150 miles of Atlanta)
- Atlanta’s Pro Pak, LLC | Omar Valverde | 404.453.2025 | email@example.com
- Another Person’s Treasures | Michael Rydell | 770.331.7390
- Velvet Glove Delivery | 404.379.4499 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- RB Shipping | info@RBshippingLLC.com | 404.524.9122
- Knox-Addley | Mac Hodge | 404.603.8000 | email@example.com (also does packing, crating & shipping)
Small Items and Art
- UPS Store 1006 | Bob Persky | 404.261.6339 | store1006@theUPSstore.com
- UPS Store 1140 | Brent Taunton | 770.458.1922 | store1140@theUPSstore.com
- UPS Store 2215 | Richard Carico | 404.814.1771 | store2215@theUPSstore.com