How To Ship
Ahlers & Ogletree does not offer packing or shipping services, but we will gladly provide a list of recommended shippers that can assist you. You are not required to use a shipper from this list.
Note that lots must be removed from the auction gallery’s premises within 10 days of the auction closing. Items left at the auction gallery past 10 days will be moved to Bonded Service Warehouse, Inc. incurring a minimum transportation fee of $50 and a storage fee of $10 per lot, per day beginning after a 5-day grace period. Merchandise paid for and left in the care of A&O or Bonded Service Warehouse for longer than 30 days will be considered abandoned and the buyer waives all rights of ownership. Note that it is the sole responsibility of the buyer to arrange shipping and removal from A&O premises.
We require a written authorization from the client in order to release items to any third party. Please fill out the form below or submit a Shipping Release Form to shipping@AandOAuctions.com before your scheduled pickup time. We will be unable to release items to a third-party without receiving this form.
Pickup of items can be scheduled Monday through Friday in the hours of 10am-5pm. If pickup at a time outside these hours is required, please contact us at shipping@AandOAuctions.com or 404.869.2478.
Local Delivery (within 150 miles of Atlanta)
- Velvet Glove Delivery | 404.379.4499 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Small Items and Art
- Steph Simon French Antiques | 404.966.5011 | email@example.com
- UPS Store 1006 | Bob Persky | 404.261.6339 | store1006@theUPSstore.com
- UPS Store 1140 | Brent Taunton | 770.458.1922 | store1140@theUPSstore.com
- PakMailCobb |Priya Joseph | 770.321.8262 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- PakMail796 | Kimberly Brown | 770.587.2898 | email@example.com