Job Opportunity | Full-Time Warehouse Staff
Employment Opportunity — Full Time Warehouse Staff
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm + as needed for 7-8 auctions per year
Compensation: Commensurate with experience.
Overview: As a member of the warehouse team, help to maintain physical organization of the Ahlers & Ogletree warehouse and facilitate movement of items throughout the space, including setup and breakdown of auctions.
The ideal candidate for this job will be a team player, be highly organized & efficient, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, be willing to work some nights/weekends when needed, and be interested in working in a non-traditional work environment. Must be able to climb a ladder and lift 50+ lbs. Candidates with experience working in a warehouse and/or with fine art & antiques will be prioritized. Must be able to take direction and work efficiently in a team environment. Must have access to reliable transportation, preferably a car as some auction events take place off-site.
- coordinates flow of items through warehouse to Cataloguing & Photography Departments in concert with Warehouse Manager and other staff
- Assist with set-up and breakdown of Auction Showroom
- Assist with physical and administrative load-out of items to clients, buyers, and shipping companies
- Assist with physical intake of items including single-item drop-offs and entire truckloads.
- Perform minor repairs to furniture and simple assembly of antique furniture as needed
- Take direction from Owner, Director, and Warehouse Manager
- Participate in day-of auction activities as directed by management
- Attends and performs off-site duties when required
Interested individuals should submit a resume to Elizabeth Rickenbaker (elizabeth@AandOauctions.com). No calls.