How to Sell
As the leading resource in Atlanta for selling special collections and downsizing entire households, Ahlers & Ogletree Auction Gallery would like the opportunity to handle your next consignment.
Why should I sell with Ahlers & Ogletree?
- Competitive commissions with no hidden fees
- Seamless service from consultation through financial delivery
- National advertising + targeted marketing to individual buyers
- Complimentary Consultation
- Outstanding Prices Realized
- Global Market
Interested in consigning?
1. Submit photographs and information about your estate or collection via email or post. Regardless of how you send, please include photos of the front and back of the item(s) as well as any marks or signatures – these shots will help us to attribute time period, maker, and style, and therefore determine if your property is suited for one of our auctions. If you have a large quantity of items or an entire estate, arrangements can be made for a visit to the property in order to alleviate unnecessary work on your end.
2. After review, our staff will reach out and work with you to customize a solution for selling your property.
After sending photos, please allow approximately 2 weeks for us to contact you with preliminary auction valuations. We receive a large volume of inquiries and appreciate your patience during these initial steps. If you have questions in the interim, please do not hesitate to call.